We all have that one dress we cannot wear more than once because we made quite the statement when we first wore them! In the same vein, we have those comfort dresses we wear anytime because they are just our go-to outfits and literally everyone who sees us coming knows you by your dress already!
How would you like a dress that you can wear in not 1 or 2 styles but up to 7 styles or more? How would you like a dress that gives you maximum value for whatever you have spent buying them? Well, you can raise your glasses to toast to having the days of wearing your dresses only once over.
Made in the classiest class of African prints available, say hi to our African print infinity dress that can be worn in over 5 versatile styles.
- As a strapless gown: Our infinity dress comes with full straps at the sides that can work as a sash to accentuate your waist. To rock the dress in this mode, you need to twirl the straps around you once or twice depending on your body size, knot it at any of your preferred sides (left or right) and let it drop freely.
- As a halter neck dress: Move easily from strapless to the chic Halter-neck style in this fabulous dress by draping each side of the sash across your shoulder and knotting it at your back.
- Mono strap: This is one style that would never go out of fashion and yes, you can absolutely rock the Infinity dress in this style. To enjoy your dress as a mono strap, send the two straps attached to the sides of the dress to your preferred side (either left or right), gently twirl straps as if you are trying to make a rope and at the back, split straps up sending the strap that was originally at the left to the right and vice versa. Twirl around your waist and knot on your preferred side.
- Criss-cross back: Pull the two sides over your shoulder and at the back, cross the left strap to the right and vice versa. Pull the crossed sides back to the front, twirl around your waist to achieve a defined look and flawlessly finish off this style by knotting it at the side.
- Full sleeves: Easily the easiest way to rock this dress, send the two straps crossing at the front, i.e, the sash originally attached to the left side of your dress should go right and vice versa. At the back, repeat the process and finish off with a beautiful knot to your preferred side.
A few other ways:
Enjoy the beauty and versatility that comes with having a dress you can wear in a million and one way in your wardrobe, get awesome value for money in our Infinity dress! Get it now. Click to order the Infinity Maxi Dress