- Release tension
- Increase blood circulation
- Stimulate metabolism
- Relief body aches
- Improve sleep
Wearing these Foot Massage Slippers is therapy for the whole body.
Just like a great massage, the 41 acupressure buttons can ease pains from arthritis to foot and back aches by releasing the tension through your legs and body. They are your personal acupressure therapist, designed to unblock circulation so your body can relax and heal.
Walking on these for 15 minutes a day, can keep pains and aches away.
To get the full benefits you need to stand or walk on these acupressure slippers for at least 15 minutes. Walking on these for 15 minutes a day, can keep pains and aches away but mind you.
When the pressure buttons are doing their job of getting to the acupoints to unlock tension, it hurts. It feels like a deep tissue massage on your soles so wear socks to ease the pain or just take them off if it hurts too much.
- In the morning when you make your bed, brush your teeth, shave or do your hair.
- When you are behind your laptop or in between Zoom-meetings so that when you get up and start walking, your body releases tension immediately.
- The white ones hurt more than the brown ones.
- Start slowly with a few minutes. Wear socks if you have to.
- Wear socks and don't go for 15 minutes on the first day.
- Sitting with the slippers on doesn't give you benefits because there is not pressure.
Applicable Place: indoor
Upper Material: PU
Heel Height: Med (3cm-5cm)
Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
Shoes Type: Slides
Insole Material: Rubber