- 0 Comment(s)
Moringa (Moringa oleifera) a native tree of Africa is also an integral part of the diet of southern India. It has a unique flavor and texture. You will be surprised to learn that this plant has many benefits for the human body. Surprisingly, all its parts are also edible.
The benefits of moringa are many for the hair, skin and the health of the human organism. Different parts of the plant such as fruit, stems, and leaves can be used to prepare different supplements and creams to care for the skin and improve the texture, but also to protect the organs from daily wear.
Benefits of Moringa for Health
- It is an excellent nutritional support
Having a Moringa tree in the garden is enough to meet the nutritional needs of the entire household. The leaves have the highest score in this regard. Moringa leaves are an excellent source of calcium and a storehouse of many other minerals and vitamins. 100 grams of dried moringa leaves contain 17 times more calcium than milk and 25 times more iron than spinach.
- Moringa extract reduces serum cholesterol
Traditional medicine is beginning to recognize some of the benefits of Morinda for health, including the ability to lower cholesterol. Many systems of traditional Asian medicine have been using the extract of Moringa leaves and the root as cardiac tonics.
- Moringa leaves help control blood sugar
Eating a tаblеѕрооn оf lіghtlу tоаѕtеd Mоrіngа lеаvеѕ еаrlу іn thе morning is a traditional hеrbаl rеmеdу fоr hyperglycemia. Rесеnt laboratory ѕtudіеѕ using leaf duѕt in dіаbеtіс аnіmаlѕ ѕhоw thаt thіѕ іѕ іndееd uѕеful іn rеgulаtіng blооd sugar.
Benefits of Moringa for Skin
The properties of moringa for the skin can be found both if you ingest it and apply it as a skin tonic. If you add it as food, it helps protect the internal organs and provides many nutrients and, if you use it as facial or body cream, it protects against dehydration and works as an anti-wrinkle. In this aspect, its quality is important as emollient oil and an ingredient for many shampoos and conditioners since it also serves to care for hair. But you can find moringa as an ingredient in lip balms and anti-aging creams since its benefits for the skin are:
- Improves hydration and avoid evaporation.
- Repairs dry skin and chapped lips.
- It eliminates the skin desquamation produced by some dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
- It has effects against wrinkles of the face. Improves the appearance of the face by giving luminosity and activating the formation of new collagen and elastin.
- Protects from free radicals by its content rich in antioxidants.
- If applied as a facial oil, it avoids the symptoms of facial tiredness and tired appearance. The contribution of vitamin C sparks the face.
Benefits of Moringa for Hair
- Hydrates the scalp
Mоrіngа оіl іѕ vеrу fаmоuѕ аѕ mаѕѕаgе оіl. Yоu саn gеt уоur hаіr wet fіrѕt and then ѕіmрlу mаѕѕаgе a little Mоrіngа oil іntо уоur ѕсаlр gently. Thіѕ way, іt will reach уоur rооtѕ аnd hуdrаtе your scalp. It is ideal fоr реорlе with drу ѕсаlр.
- Strengthen your hair
Regular use of Moringa oil on your hair can help you get stronger hair. Strengthens the hair by providing important minerals and vitamins to the hair follicles. Rejuvenate your hair from the deepest.
- Fights dandruff and split ends
These same minerals and vitamins make your hair stronger and fight dandruff and split ends. Moringa has great healing properties that make it ideal for hair care.