Helps to: Remove odor - Cleanse - Tighten
The V-sponge is nature's best applicator for a womanâ€™s most delicate intimate live-giving body part.
Harvested from the Mediterranean Sea, V-sponges are not only soft, absorbent and durable, they are also hypo-allergenic and non-toxic. All essential qualities an applicator needs to support you to achieve and maintain your vaginal health.
Steam treatments made easy
Where steam treatments take time, can be uncomfortable and way too hot, the V-sponge offers an easier and sometimes even more effective alternative. Instead of sitting on a hot bowl for 20 minutes, simply drench the V-Sponge in a herbal treatment tea, wring it then gently insert it while itâ€™s warm and moist. This way the herbs can do their job while you can just go by your day.
Natural douching made easy
A google search will tell you that the most known and popular natural solutions women use to maintain vaginal health are yogurt, herbal teas, apple cider vinegar, tea tree and neem essential oil.
You can easily improve any of these solutions by using the V-Sponge. Not only wonâ€™t there be a need to make a suppository or use a plastic applicator, the all-natural absorbent V-Sponge will keep your natural solution comfortably in place allowing the elements to do their job even more properly.
Since Tea tree essential oil, well-known for its powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties, is the most recommended solution offered for vaginal health, traditionally and in today's society, it is our essential oil of choice.
According to healthlinetoday Tea Tree oil can help:
- Treat yeast infections
- Treat bacterial vaginosis
- Get rid of strong vaginal odor
- Lubricate the inside
Please do test the oil on your hand first as some can be allergic to tea tree essential oil. You should also never insert a pure essential oil directly into the vagina. Always dilute it first by adding 3 drops of Tea Tree essential oil in 1/3 cup of warm water.
HOW TO USE
- Before using your V-sponge, rinse it by running and squeezing it under warm running water.
- Have your Tea Tree solution ready: 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil in 1 /3 cup warm water.
- Drench the V-Sponge in the Tea Tree water then wring it.
- Squeeze the V-Sponge to insert. If the V-Sponge is too big, trim it with scissors. Do not pluck the sponge.
- Gently insert the V-Sponge while itâ€™s still warm and moist then glide it up to the point where it sits so comfortably that you canâ€™t feel it.
- Leave the sponge in for at least half an hour to let the Tea Tree water do its job. You can leave it longer but make sure you take it out after 4 hours.
- Clean your hands before pushing and gently removing the V-Sponge.
Instead of using Tea Tree oil, you can use Neem or any of the solutions you are used to like yogurt or your own herbal treatment tea.
To Clean your V-Sponge
To clean your V-Sponge you can either use a chemical free soap or soak it for 5-10 minutes in a cup of warm water with one of the following:
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 1 tbsp baking soda (also helps restore volume and density of the V-Sponge)
- 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide (helps eliminate discoloration)
- 1 teaspoon colloidal silver in 1 cup of warm water. There is no pathogenic organism known that is not killed by colloidal silver in 6 minutes or less.
- Allow sponges to dry completely after each use before storing it away in a breathable bag in a dry place.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. WhatNaturalsLove.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.