The V-Sponge nature's best applicator
- Regular price
- $9.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $9.99 USD
- Unit price
- Easy to use
- Perfect fit
- No spilling
- Naturally soft
- Removes odor
The V-sponge is nature’s best organic applicator for women: it is reusable and can last up to one year. It comes with a breathable cotton pouch.
Organically harvested from the sea, the V-sponge makes it super easy to do a vaginal steam treatment, a herbal douche, treat yeast infections or just to keep things fresh and healthy.
Whether you use boric acid, herbs, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil or coconut oil, the organic V-Sponge will absorb your solution and keep it place so it can do its work.
Just drench the V-sponge in your solution then gently insert it. You won't feel anything, there won't be spilling and you can walk around while your solution is doing its job.
- Before using your V-sponge, rinse it by running and squeezing it under warm running water.
- Have solution ready.
- Drench the V-Sponge in your solution then wring it.
- Squeeze the V-Sponge to insert. If the V-Sponge is too big, trim it with scissors. Do not pluck the sponge.
- Gently insert the V-Sponge while it’s still warm and moist then glide it up to the point where it sits so comfortably that you can’t feel it.
- Leave the sponge in for as long as you need for it to do the job but no longer then 3 hours.
- Clean your hands before pushing and gently removing the V-Sponge.
To Clean your V-Sponge
To clean your V-Sponge you can either use a chemical free soap or soak it for 5-10 minutes in a cup of warm water with one of the following:
- 3 drops of Organic Essential Tea Tree Oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 1 tbsp baking soda (also helps restore volume and density of the V-Sponge)
- 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide (helps eliminate discoloration)
- 1 teaspoon colloidal silver in 1 cup of warm water. There is no pathogenic organism known that is not killed by colloidal silver in 6 minutes or less.
- Allow sponges to dry completely after each use before storing it away in a breathable bag in a dry place.
Our Essential Tea Tree Oil is 100% Pure Organic and FDA Approved
No responsibility is taken for the misuse in any way of the information provided herein. Although great care and research went into creating the content, the said benefits of herbs are alternative treatments and not meant to be used as a substitute for modern medical intervention. No liability is taken by naturarenew.com or its employees, shareholders or subsidiaries for any claims arising out of the misuse of any product we sell.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated any statement made herein. None of the information provided is meant to act as a prescription, medical advice or therapeutic advice. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any cosmetic or herbal supplement, you may wish seek advice from a health care practitioner prior to use of any type of product. Always keep all cosmetic/herbal products out of the reach of children. Skins test all cosmetic products before using. Apply a small amount to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.