Non-toxic * Naturally soft * Absorbent * Hype-allergenic * Removes odor * Cleanses * Tightens
The V-sponge is nature’s best applicator for a woman’s most delicate intimate live-giving body part.
You can use it to do a vaginal steam treatment, a herbal douche, to treat yeast infections or just to keep things fresh and healthy.
Whether you use yogurt, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil or a vaginal treatment tea, the all-natural V-Sponge will aid in making sure that your solution can do its work. Just drench your V-sponge in your solution then gently insert it. You won't feel anything while your solution is doing its job.
- Before using your V-sponge, rinse it by running and squeezing it under warm running water.
- Have solution ready.
- Drench the V-Sponge in your solution then wring it.
- Squeeze the V-Sponge to insert. If the V-Sponge is too big, trim it with scissors. Do not pluck the sponge.
- Gently insert the V-Sponge while it’s still warm and moist then glide it up to the point where it sits so comfortably that you can’t feel it.
- Leave the sponge in for at least half an hour to let the Tea Tree water do its job. You can leave it longer but make sure you take it out after 4 hours.
- Clean your hands before pushing and gently removing the V-Sponge.
Instead of using Tea Tree oil, you can use Neem or any of the solutions you are used to like yogurt or your own herbal treatment tea.
To Clean your V-Sponge
To clean your V-Sponge you can either use a chemical free soap or soak it for 5-10 minutes in a cup of warm water with one of the following:
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 1 tbsp baking soda (also helps restore volume and density of the V-Sponge)
- 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide (helps eliminate discoloration)
- 1 teaspoon colloidal silver in 1 cup of warm water. There is no pathogenic organism known that is not killed by colloidal silver in 6 minutes or less.
- Allow sponges to dry completely after each use before storing it away in a breathable bag in a dry place.